How do I enable Two Factor Authentication for my Control Panel account?
- Login into the Control Panel as the account for whom you need to setup Two Factor Authentication
- Click the user icon on the right of the top bar to go to your profile once logged in
- Check option Enable two-factor authentication
- Click on Save button as shown in the attached screenshot
- To finish setting up two-factor authentication, scan the QR code given using an authentication app (such as Google Authenticator (Android, iOS), Authy, or Duo for example)
- The two factor authentication is set up for your account.